Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cute Klean Kolor mini's


 
Klean Color Techno High mini set has 6 gorgeous metallic polishes that are easy 1 coaters. The yellow polish is the only one that I don't think I could wear....  it's too much on the yellow side......The tiny little brush and bottle cap made application tricky for me. Aren't these just the cutest little bottles?

I found this set for 5 bucks @ Winners ( T.J.Maxx ), I would definitely recommend having the Techno High Metallic set, but I was disappointed with the holo set, all the iridescent polishes are the same, just in slightly different coloured jelly base's. Chunky black is where it's at - that is a beautiful polish! The box set says " Chunky holographic' but there is only 1 truely chunky holo in there...............



I tried to layer one of the Klean Color Chunky Holo's over this lovely metallic teal but it barely showed up.

.... and the dark purple


I needed to add nail polish thinner to this polish..... 

o

1 comment:

Indian Lacquerade said...

You are right. The holos are all the same except for black. Instead of layering them on metallics, try them out over cremes, dark ones if possible. They look beautiful :)