Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sinful Colors Whats Your Name & New Blogs

 franken with Sinful Colors Whats Your Name


The base of this Diagional Manicure is a franken I made with a blue stripe polish and Claire's Matte Cobalt. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I wore it alone for 2 days before I added the Sinful Colors polish on the diagional. It wasnt the best match but I happened to spot this in my polish drawer and added 2 coats and a coat of top coat.

 some new blogs I added to my blog roll......


 primped and primed

 betty-nails

 asecond to breathe 

 peredita creations 

 unhas decor michelle yasmin

 rainbow hands

 pee before polish 

 painted on 

 opinionated about opi.

 addicted to opi

 nail p0lish addicti0n

 the color palette blog  formerly Melanies nail polish (The Color Palette)

 super cute super easy


2 coats of my franken..... I used a normal polish brushand dipped it into the stripe bottle.... it wasnt as messy as I imagined it would be


13 comments:

Kejal Shah said...

Nice combi! Subtle yet different

Andy G. said...

Thanks for visit and follow my blog =)

xoxo*

http://andreia-apieceofme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you so much to mention my blog in your post!

I like the manicure, lately I am totally into that dark/navy blue color

ABBY said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog :)

I like this mani - I need to be more creative haha right now I only have a darker shade of red on my nails :P

Polish AMOR said...

what a great mani!

NailPolishEpicness said...

I saw that whats your name nailpolish and ALMOST bought it, but I didn't for some reason. I think I'm gonna go get it! Love you're mani also.

Cristina - PeeBeforePolish said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog! *_*
BTW, I loooove the diagonal manicure, I should try to do it! :)

xo said...

Thank you for adding me! That's so nice :D

Anonymous said...

Great manicure! Thanks again for posting new blogs! Love following blogs!

Natalie said...

Dee,your cuticles looks so nice in this photo! And so does your mani!

Natalie said...

Dee,your cuticles looks so nice in this photo! And so does your mani!

Maria said...

Hey, thanks for the advertisement! I definitely saw a jump in views! Also... I think you have the wrong URL for my blog in your blog list on the right sidebar... it should just be http://rainbowhands.blogspot.com

Thanks so much!

And, most importantly, I really like this mani! I bet it would look great if half was matte-ified too :)

LizKS48 said...

How did you do this? What did you do for a guide or did you do it freehand? I love the look of this but I'm not good at doing free hand work.

elizabethpahls_62548@yahoo.com