Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Blogs & Cheetah Print nails


 But first New Blogs!

Confessions of a nail polish junkie

 mini-color

 kitten nails

rainbow hands

 addicted to the allure of beauty

 wacky laki

starlight radiance

 amoda na ponta das unhas

 lets polish some nails

 maquilhagem &  acessorios da marbel

 ive got that polish addiction

 polish and pigments  - glitter and pigment directory for frankens

NIGHTLYNAILS

Polish on my Mind

 I seem to lean towards the zebra look when it comes to animal print nails..... So I thought I would try a cheetah print today.

the base for this look is Sinful Colors Innocent

oh love my nails Dazzling....... I'll never get enough if you

I dropped a few drops of Sinful Colors San Fransisco onto a piece of tin foil and used an old crappy paint brush that I snipped some bristles out of to make a small thin nail art brush. The polish's I used were Sinful Colors Innocent for the base, and San Fransisco and Happy Ending for the cheetah print. I topped the cheetah print with a coat of Love My Nails Dazzling and a coat of Top Coat

on the left is my nail after drawing the random cheetah spots with Sinful Colors San Fransisco - and on the right I filled them in with Sinful Colors Happy Ending

on the top nail is after 1 coat of LMN Dazzling, while the bottom nail is just the cheetah print

 I wasn't so sure I could live with this for the day - but it is actually pretty cool




12 comments:

Unknown said...

omg i need.

Steffie said...

So pretty. Love the tone on tone.

Shannara said...

wow looks realy cool

FrugallyMe said...

I love it! Cheetah prints are my favorite mani's!

Unknown said...

This mani is very cool!!
I love it!

Let's polish some nails said...

Excellente mani, love it :)

Kejal Shah said...

This cheetah rocks!!!

Alex said...

Wow!! I love it!

xoxox

Alex said...

This is perfect! I love the colors!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

So freaking awesome!

Unknown said...

So pretty,i Love the nails awesome i never seen before.
window decals

Anonymous said...

i loooove them