Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Blog Links








 Yippee- some new blogs..... Sorry I am late


gabby nailed it

krasota nail

definitely-addicted

frenchysies

whatgutsay

beautybesties

doingmynails

beauty for the real girl

 muffins beauty87

aly loves lacquer

nails made simple

polishpolishpolish

spazz & Squee (cilucia)

melissasmanis

makeup mermaid

gimikdgirl

colour coated

swatch and learn

lady of the lacquer

shades of magick

lady luck beauty

viques varnish

nickys nails n stuff

love 4 lacquer (nail junkies new blog )

13 comments:

LadyLuck said...

Thanks for posting my link!

Kori said...

Love checking out new ones! Headed over there now. Have a fabulous Monday. Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Definitely Addicted said...

Yay! Thanks so much for posting my link!

WhatGutSay said...

Thanks for including me!

Melissa said...

Thanks for including me on the list! I can't wait to check out all these blogs!

Amanda said...

Love this color. It's a lovely light blue color that is perfect for spring (if only it would warm up now!).

Maria said...

i love that you do this! i like to look at blogs for hours and hours .. so finding new ones make it so exiting! . t&& thanks for posting my link! i got 4 followers! YEY! . ahah

MissGabrielle said...

Thanks for putting my link up!

Vita said...

Hi!

Loving the baby blue colour!

Just letting you know I'm a newby nail & beauty blogger from Australia and I'd the opportunity to join your blogroll!

Vita said...

Oops I forgot to leave my blog address for you to check it out!

Here it is:

http://makeup4myage.blogspot.com

Danielle! said...

I'm loving all your frankens lately! I think frankening may be my new form of polish addiction when I try it.
Oh and thanks for posting my link, last week (I think)! I've been procrastinating my life. heh

Vita said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! :)

Lady of the Lacquer said...

Yay, thank you for including me (and giving me so many other blogs to check out, too)! Love your frankens, by the way, you're seriously skilled. :)