Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

♥ Sinful Colors Call You Later layered over SH Amber Chrome ♥


Sinful Colors Call You later 2 coats layered over 2 coats of SH Amber Chrome
 { pinky nail is 2 1/2 coats }

 What a lovely mixture of glitter. in Sinful Colors Call You Later. There is small green hexagon glitter, smaller circular glitter and even smaller extra sparkly gold glitter! I layered this green/gold glitter over a chrome polish - Sally Hansen Amber Chrome.  I was a little worried on the first coat of Sinful Call You Later, but the second coat filled up any sparse areas left by the first coat. I found this polish to be a little thick and it had a more gooey than most glitter polish's.... more like thick hair gel then a regular polish.

I like the contrast between these colours; soft amber and sharp grass green. I thought that a intense copper would have way more contrast but instead went with the amber chrome polish because I needed a base polish colour that would dry fast, and I already had this polish handy.


Sun

Shade

2 coats of Sally Hansen Amber Chrome

Middle nail - 1 coat of Sinful Call You later

Shade....Middle nail - 1 coat of Sinful Call You later

w/ 1 coat of Sinful Call You Later

w/2 coats of Sinful Call You Later

.............In the shade



8 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

they look great together! lol at the thick hair gel reference :)

Kathleen/PurePolish said...

Aha I love it :) screams ultimate St. Patrick's day polish to me

AggiePigeon said...

I just took off Call You Later, I've worn it a couple times but it is suck a PITA to remove!!! So pretty though, hence why I haven't tossed it and still use it in layering. This looks fantastic, never would have thought of a chrome, very nice.

Lucy said...

This is one beautiful combination. I love the Chrome Collection. That glitter is simply amazing. Glitters are hard to get off but I don't care. It's worth it!

Biba said...

I want this Sinful polish! *sigh*

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

This colour combo is quite interesting... very Irish :P

LadyLuck said...

I did a mani to my best friend with See you soon
http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/08/be-my-guest_24.html

Stopdidine said...

very nice varnish :)