Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

♥ Franken - 'Hulk 1'♥

 Franken 'Hulk 1' - 3 thin coats with 1 coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat

Has anyone in CANADA seen Hidden Treasure ( from the new Salon Line) in Canada yet? Does anyone know if the new Wet n' Wild will be coming our way?

This is the middle bottle of my latest frankens called Hulk 1.


Thumb Middle & Pinky - Cliche Green, Index Hulk 2, Ring Hulk 1


I love how these turned out, the flecks of whatever was in Claire's 'Yellow Brick Road' transferred into these three franken polish's. I doubt that I will wear these polish's often as there is something about this shade of green that is very off-putting to me. It's so vibrant and bright.

I made this franken polish 'Hulk 1' with Claire's  Yellow Brick Road and Matte Cobalt. I added 10 drops of Matte Cobalt to approximately 3 ml of Yellow Brick Road. Because both of the Claire's polish's are matte I definitely needed alot more T.C. to get a shiny-er finish, but just used 1 this time.

When I went back to Claire's for another bottle of Yellow Brick Road, they were all gone. Dang. I have whipped up some awesome frankens using that polish...... I am also taking it easy with the acetone clean-ups = although I do this every two days or so, I really want to prevent any unnecessary drying of my cuticles.

♥ Have a lovely Saturday Evening ♥


with Sally Hansen Strobe Light under Florescent


Florescent

early a.m. sun

shade with flash

shade



Florescent


5 comments:

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

This green is spectacular....and I love the name!

HULK SMASH!! LOL, I've been watching too many cartoons with my kids

Lolitadewdrop said...

I love these frankens there really are not enough greens in the world. :D I also wanted to know if those are your real nails?

Jamie K. said...

i love the greens and the finishes :) :)

http://squovalicious.blogspot.com/

Rebekah said...

HT is the same as GOSH rainbow

if you want one just drop me an email hun, will send no prob

Rebekah x

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ ~*~ Dollface ~*~ - Thanks! there are way too many greens with cliche and similar names, so I thought this would be a good one

♥ Lolitadewdrop - No these are false nails, I am wearing Nailene Full Cover Nails Square - there is a photo on the left hand side of my blog - but I believe these are an older version and the newer box is much bigger....... I'll check on that

♥ Jamie K. - Thanks- Love your blog name ♥

♥ Rebekah - Thanks Rebekah - I am excited about hunting for 'Hidden Treasure' and hope to buy it locally ♥♥♥ (( hahahah hunting for hidden treasure))