Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

♥ Franken - ' I Sorta Belong Here' ♥

Franken -'I sorta Belong Here' 2 coats w/ 1 coat clear & 1 coat Nailene T.C.
MIDDLE - No T.C.


So when I wear my frankens now - I apply a coat of CLEAR polish that I have reserved especially for frankens = before I apply my final T.C. This way I don't contaminate my Top Coat. This is 2 coats of my Franken, 'I sorta Belong Here' with 1 coat of clear polish and 1 coat Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat. I left my middle finger free of Top Coat. I made this franken with a bit of Nat Robbin's 'Greed' and some older Revlon eyeshadow, an awesome duo-chrome eggplant. I had hoped to retain some of the green color of the base polish I used, but I think I added way, waaaaaaay too much of the e/s. I like it, and will likely wear this again soon.

I love the finish of eye-shadow frankens..... I don't think I have made one yet that I did not like.





sun

@ 2 coats
Sunshine- No T.C. - pre clean-up


5 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Another gorgeous one!

ThRiSzHa said...

u always made an awesome franken...
btw, im just curious how did u remove ur artificial nails? do u use glue or just a adhesive tape?

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

LOL I love the name! Gorgeous color too!

ch3rryco1a said...

I want to see what these colors look like before you're done with them! I think this is so cool that you make your own colors!

Do you have to empty some polish out before you add stuff in?

Niki* said...

its lovely! your frankens are always the best!