Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

♥ Midie #318 ♥




This polish was a surprise - I was actually counting on this polish being a bit more sheer, but it it turned out to be lovely and opaque after 3 coats. This polish 'Midie' was a polish form my Ontario vacation haul and I am super glad I picked it up. I almost passed on it - almost. They had some really beautiful colors in that store - oh well, something for next time ♥

On my ring finger, is just 3 coats, while the rest of my nails are 2 coats of Billie 'Black' followed by 2 coats of Midie #318. All my nails have 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong Top Coat.

This polish was a 4 on the stinky-ness scale, and dried  in a decent amount of time on it's own. i love this color, I feel like comparing it to wood or pine cones..... hopefully I can come up with some prop to model this with, as there is no sunshine to get a good outdoor photo beside my pine tree.


 



 


 




 INDEX 2 coats of Midie #318 MIDDLE 2 coats of Billie 'Black'


 INDEX 3 coats of Midie #318 - Middle 2 coats fo Black &  coats of Midie #318


 



 





 



 



 


 






5 comments:

Unknown said...

That color looks very pretty over black.
Looks like something, but can't remember what...

Nice surprise though!

Paige said...

That is a beautiful color!

Mz. More said...

Very pretty, reminds me of MAC's Seriously Hip polish from the Style Black Collection!

nihrida said...

WOW! Gorgeous! And I prefer it over black.

Deez Nailz - Canadas most fabulous hand model said...

♥ Thess- Thanks - yes this does remind me of another polish I have seen. Having a sheer or even something that I think is opaque, layered over a black or dark color really does change the look of polish

♥gildedangel - Thanks! it is beautiful. I did not want to take it off!

♥ Mz. More - Thanks! I will look that one up.

♥ Nihrida - Thanks! I like it over black too.