Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

♥ 'Ruby Sapphire' Nail Prisms - Sally Hansen ♥



~ Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - 'Ruby Sapphire' =  2 coats layered over N.Y.C. - 'S.T.D.' ~



I am extremely proud of my 'Garnet Lapis Nail Prisms ' photos and hoped that I could get the same great shots of this polish as well, but I think that this polish 'Ruby Sapphire' does not have as much duo-chrome-i-ness as 'Garnet Lapis'. It is still very beautiful, I took 86 photos and very few of them really showcased the duo-chrome effect. This polish flashes a deep ruby, a majestic purple and a beautiful shimmery navy. In the photos below on the newspaper, this polish is also showing a weird silver/white shimmer that I never noticed before.... hmmmmm.




This polish dried super-duper fast, and I am still hunting around for the reason why  S.H. Nail Prism -'Emerald Amethyst' that I have just will not dry. I have read on blogs and elsewhere that there are a few people who say that they have specific N.P's that will not dry, and others that dry way, waaaaay too fast......Strange.


One of my favorite things about these duo-chrome S.H. Nail Prisms, is that the effect and beauty is still really apparent to me in low & crummy lighting and that it looks drastically different in all kinds of lighting as well.  I can see the duo-chrome effect better in low lighting and lamp light = but I cannot get a good photo of it in the low lighting.





~ Sunlight ~




 ~ Shade/ Semi-Shade ~






 ~ Shade with Flash ~




 ~ Shade with Flash ~






 ~ Shade with Flash ~





 ~ Shade with Flash ~
 




 ~ Shade with Flash ~
 



~ Sunshine ~
 



~ Cloudy Skies ~




 ~ Cloudy Skies ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~



~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~



 ~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~


 ~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~




 ~ Indoor Fluorescent Lighting ~

4 comments:

Paige said...

You got some great pictures, this polish is so pretty!

Lucy said...

What a gorgeous color. I love this one. Your nails look amazing.

jaljen said...

Fab photos. Obviously a good quality polish. I now want some Hansen Prisms. Not this one as it's a colour I have already but the application looks great.

Camy said...

This color i so beautiful!!