Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥ 'Airy Azure' - EVIL Franken ♥




~ Above EVIL Franken 'Airy Azure' 2 coats ~
~ 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic strong T.C. ~



To read more about my series of GOOD vs. EVIL Frankens check out THIS POST. I did not expect much from he EVIL version of 'Airy Azure', however this turned out to be a lovely shimmery steel Grey. I was hoping that the blue would show up a little more - but I needed a good steel Grey in my collection.. IRL this appears to have a textured finish to it. but it is a lovely smoothe matte finish.


I started with 1/2 a bottle of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails, in 'Black Night' a black that is not quite opaque, which I picked up for $.99 cents at Canadian Superstore. I then added 1 gram of Loreal On the Loose Shimmering Eye Shadow powder. I added 2 coats of Nailene Acrylic Strong, and viola - my new favorite steel Grey. Frankens can be hard to work with, you gotta be fast when applying. Personally I like working these 'pigment/shadow' formula's, I am a fats painter.


~ Shade/Flash ~


~ Sunshine Close-up ~

~ Sunshine Close-up ~


~ Shade Flash ~

~ Shade - No Top Coat ~





No comments: